Call us old fashioned, but we think that the most important part of business is treating our customers with the respect, care and attention that they deserve, and we are unwilling to compromise on quality and service. While we are a family run business, with a solid local reputation for first class service and high quality products, we understand that sometimes word of mouth isn’t enough. That’s why we have our accreditations and credentials here so that you know that Ripton Windows is a name that you can trust.
“The quality of the door we purchased is superb.”
- Trustmark is designed to help you find tradesmen that you can trust to work inside and outside your home.
- To be registered with Trustmark our technical skills have to be independently checked with onsite inspections.
- As well as checks on our trading record and financial status, we also signed a code of practise which includes insurance, good health and safety practises, and customer care.
- They continue to monitor our quality of work, trading practises, and customer satisfaction. This scheme is fully supported by the government, the building industry and consumer protection groups which helps to give you peace of mind.
- Fensa is the government authorised scheme for the replacement of windows and doors in England and Wales.
- Fensa makes sure that companies comply with thermal performance and building regulations.
- They regularly inspect sites to make sure we are doing everything that we are supposed to, so you know that we are committed to maintaining the high standards that people associate with the Ripton family name.
- The Glass and Glazing Federation is a trade association which represent companies which supply and fit glass products.
- The GGF protects both us and our customers, meaning that you can feel safe knowing that we’re backed by a strict vetting process.
- The British Fenestration Ratings Council is a subsidiary of the GGF, and it is responsible for developing Window Energy Ratings, which means that you can chose the most energy efficient products available, thanks to their energy rating labels.
- The GGF also provide a range of homeowner guides, and their consumer code, which can be downloaded from their website here.
- In the EU certain categories of products can’t be sold unless they have passed all of the tests to receive a CE marking, and glazed products are in one of these categories.
- All of our products conform to this standard.
- MTC stands for Minimum Technical Competencies, and are a mandatory requirement for all installers and surveyors working in England and Wales.
- Our installers and surveyors had to demonstrate experience, knowledge, and competency to become registered with the MTC scheme, and all of our fitting team have passed these requirements
- MTC registration demonstrates an individual’s competence, so you know that not only is our company dedicated to proving our qualifications, we are determined that all of our fitting team are as qualified as possible.